- TZS 150,000/-Neighbouring Areas – Afrikana, Kunduchi, Mtongani and Police Line (per quarter)
- TZS 200,000/- Tegeta, Wazo, Boko, Bahari, Salasala, Madale, Mivumoni, Kigogo, Tabata, Sinza, Ubungo, Masaki, City Centre, Kimara and Mbweni (per quarter)
- TZS 250,000/- Bagamoyo and Mapinga (per quarter)
Capital Development Fund:
- TZS 300, 000 per parent yearly (Can be paid once or in four instalments)
Please note there are two
When you need creating support you start out in search of reputable write my essay contact us we are the best alternative for individuals who desire a variety of flawless excellent paper and hospitable fees
terms and fees can be paid in 4 quarterly experiments.
Means of Payments
All the payments should be done in the following Account number
- 01J1080170000 – Joseph Nursery and Primary School – School Fees
- 0150080170000 – Joseph Nursery and Primary School – Transport
- 0152080170000 – Joseph Nursery and Primary School – Capital Development Fund
You are highly encouraged to finish all the payments assigned per each quarter because pupils will not be admitted unless payment has been completed.